I love going to the beach and since it has been cold lately I haven’t gone in a while, so I knew I was going to enjoy this project. I’ve never done anything like this so it was nice to try something new. I went to Seal Beach around 4 so there were not that many people there. I dig a hole where the sand wasn’t wet, but not completely soft. Once I made my mold the hardest part was determining the ratio of plaster and water. Once I added the plaster the mix was pretty thin; I didn’t know if it was going to turn out, but I still decided to try it anyways. Since the mixture was so thin, when I poured it into the mold it spread around the mold, but the shape of my foot was still visible. After waiting for 30 minuets I dug up my mold and there was a lot of excess plaster that spread and hardened. Thankfully it was pretty thin and fell off when I was carfully trying to dig out my mold. After brushing off the excess sand the mold of my foot turned out great. Overall the project went well, and even though the plaster wasn’t as thick as it was suppose to be it did hardened and I was able to dig out my creation. This project was a lot of fun to do and experience.